We are currently offering a ‘Blank’s Levels of Questioning’ digital training session – click here to access it and the resources.
We also have some parent training videos available that cover:
Some of the training that we offer is:
- Developing and deepening your understanding of autism
- How to effectively use assessment to support excellent pupil progress (using BARICS)
- Supporting and developing effective behaviour for learning
- Opportunities to access in class training to assist the development of effective SEND classroom practice
- Incorporating OT and Makaton into every day teaching and learning opportunities
- Bespoke training designed to meet an individual school’s needs
Training sessions are available to any school staff for a fee and places are limited. For more information or to book a place, please contact Manor School Office on 0208 968 3160.
“I enjoyed learning about practical ways to help a child improve their communication”
“Very applicable to the children I teach”
“I liked the direct link between the course content and the classroom”
“Looking at the communication chain at the start really had me hooked—I can use it to see where a child’s strengths are and learned throughout the course how to then support them to move on”