Our vision, values, and ethos
As a member of the Rise Partnership Trust, Manor School is committed to championing unique potential and pursuing excellence in all that we do; providing the most effective education, therapy, support, and provision for all.
This is reflected in our 3 core values Love, Learn, Laugh and we know that when pupils are safe, happy, and well cared for their learning is enhanced.
- To support our vision, Manor School provides a specialist teaching environment for pupils with a range of special educational needs, including: global developmental delay, Autism, and severe/complex learning difficulties.
- Manor School provides a very specialist environment with small classes (7 to 10 pupils), specially trained staff, and onsite speech and occupational therapy.
- Pupil interventions are carefully planned to ensure every pupil makes the best possible progress.
- Manor School works hard to ensure that all of our pupils achieve their unique potential both personally, socially, emotionally, and academically in all areas of the curriculum (regardless of their gender, ethnicity, social background, religion, sexual identity, physical ability or educational needs).
- The majority of Manor School pupils move into our school at the beginning of Year 1. Sometimes Manor School have vacancies further up the school if pupils move to other settings. Places can only be offered after a referral from Brent SENAS. Very occasionally Manor School are able to offer places to pupils from out of borough.
- All Manor School pupils have an Educational Health and Care Plan.
If you would like further information about what we offer here at Manor School then please do not hesitate to contact us directly: 020 8968 3160.