Vacancy: IT Technician
36 hours per week – term time + 3 weeks
Salary: Scale 4: £23,406 + SEN allowance £1,324
Pro rata actual starting salary £22,765
Required as soon as possible
We are seeking to appoint an IT Technician to maintain and develop, as part of the IT team, high quality IT facilities and resources across all trust departments.
The main duties will include:
- updating and maintaining the trust’s IT systems, services, and devices
- dealing with daily faults/issues
- contributing to the development of support/training materials for use by staff in CPD sessions and as part of the trust’s IT wiki
The successful applicant will need to:
- be eager to learn
- have excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- have a strong work ethic, with excellent organisational and priority-setting skills
As this is an entry-level position, the successful applicant will be given extensive on-the-job training for all aspects of the role, with supportive review meetings throughout.
The Brent Specialist Academy Trust is comprised of two vibrant, welcoming primary special schools, both of which have won a number of awards, and provide specialist learning environments for pupils with a wide range of special needs.
We are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare and education of our children, and expect all our staff to share this commitment. An enhanced DBS check and references will be required.
Completed application forms can be emailed to email@example.com
Closing Date: 9am Monday 1st November 2021
Shortlisting: Monday 1st – Wednesday 3rd November
Interviews: Wednesday 10th and Thursday 11th November