Staff Vacancy: School Meals Supervisory Assistant (SMSA)
Salary: Scale 1: Points 1 to 3 (£20,658 – £21,408) Starting at point 1 Plus SEN Allowance £1,324 pro rata
Actual Salary £3,952 per annum including SEN Allowance
Hours: 7.5 hours per week term time only
Closing Date: Open until position filled
Interview Date: TBC
Start Date: As soon as possible
We are seeking to appoint a School Meals Supervisory Assistants for our Early Years Centre based on Bridge Road.
Manor School provides an Ofsted-judged ‘Outstanding’ specialist learning environment for pupils with a wide range of special needs and we have a clear and strong vision ‘love, learn, laugh’ which we achieve through creating a positive, engaging environment where pupils effectively learn.
We are looking for someone:
- To supervise children during the lunchtime break, this includes managing and supporting the children’s play opportunities.
- To work co-operatively and in close partnership with all SMSA colleagues.
- To be vigilant and alert to all aspects of health & safety during this time.
We can offer you:
- High quality professional development opportunities;
- Excellent partnerships between pupils, staff and parents;
- Well-resourced school
Manor School is part of the Brent Specialist Academy Trust and the post holder may be required to work across the Trust as and when necessary.
For further information on the role please view the Job Description and Person Specification.
We are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare and education of our children and expect all our staff to share this commitment. An enhanced DBS check and references will be required.
Completed application forms can be emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org