Salary scale: Grade 4-5 (23,406 – 26,997 FTE) Actual salary £21,097-£24,334.
Hours: Term time only + 2 weeks, 36 hours per week
Closing Date: Sunday 13th December 2020
Shortlisting: Monday 14th & Tuesday 15th December 2020
Interview Date: Thursday 17th December 2020
Start Date: As soon as possible
Manor School is a vibrant, welcoming primary special school catering for pupils with a wide range of needs. Our latest Ofsted report (rated Outstanding in January 2020) highlighted that “All pupils learn life skills and communication in a way that prepares them for future independence”.
We are appointing an Administrative Assistant to join our school. We have a clear and strong vision ‘love, learn, laugh’ which we achieve through creating a positive, engaging environment where pupils effectively learn.
We are seeking to appoint an Administrative Assistant to support the Senior Finance Officer and Senior Administrator.
The main duties will include:
- General administration tasks–typing, orders, invoicing, dealing with queries, filing, photocopying, etc
- Maintaining manual and computerised records.
- Providing administrative support during the Annual Review process
The ideal applicant will ideally have:
- Experience in financial administration within a school
- Have excellent IT and administrative skills.
- Have excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Have experience of working in a busy office environment.
- Be familiar with all office procedures and equipment.
- Knowledge of SIMS and FMS would be an advantage, but training can be given.
Manor School is part of the Brent Specialist Academy Trust and the post holder may be required to work across the Trust as and when necessary.
We are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare and education of our children and expect all our staff to share this commitment. An enhanced DBS check and references will be required.
Completed application forms should be emailed to email@example.com. For more information please contact the school on 0208 968 3160.