Staff vacancy: Speech and Language Therapist – Band 5 equivalent (Maternity Cover)
Speech and Language Therapist – Band 5 equivalent (Maternity Cover)
Salary: From Point 26-SO1 (£23,398-£27,668) plus London Weighting (£1,851) and SEN Allowance (£1,239), pro rata to 48.6 weeks; Actual salary £24,688 per annum
Hours: 36 hours per, term time only clinical contact + 3 weeks
Start date: 3rd September 2018
The successful applicant will ideally:
- have an interest in a paediatric special needs caseload
- be a hard-working and enthusiastic team player
- demonstrate experience (clinical or non-clinical) in working with children with Autism Spectrum Disorder and/or Learning Difficulties
Manor School is a vibrant, welcoming primary special school catering for pupils with a wide range of needs. Our latest Ofsted report (rated Outstanding in July 2016) commended the way “teachers work closely with therapists to make sure that all pupils’ needs are met”. We offer regular supervision, excellent CPD opportunities, and a well-established and supportive multi-agency team. Newly qualified therapists (or those due to qualify in Summer 2018) are welcome to apply. BSAT is committed to safeguarding.
Please click on the following links for the application pack: Band 5 SaLT Job Description & Person Specification – April 2018 / BSAT Application Form
Completed application forms should be emailed to: firstname.lastname@example.org
For more information and/or to arrange a visit, please contact Head of Therapy on email@example.com or 0208 206 6391.
- Closing date: Monday 21st May 2018 9am
- Shortlisting: Tuesday 22nd May 2018
- Interviews: Friday 25th May 2018