Staff Vacancy – IT Technician
36 hours per week – term time only + 3 weeks
Salary: Scale 3 £17,681plus London Weighting £1888 Pro Rata
Pro rata actual starting salary £18,239
Required as soon as possible
We are seeking to appoint an IT Technician to support the Head of Communications, Infrastructure, and Data in the maintenance and development of the school’s IT.
The main duties will include:
- Updating and maintaining the school’s IT systems & devices (PCs, iPads, etc.)
- Dealing with daily faults/issues (as reported via the online reporting system)
- Assisting staff with educational and infrastructural projects
The successful applicant will need to:
- Be eager to learn (on-the-job training is provided for all aspects of this role)
- Have excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Have a strong work ethic, with excellent organisational and priority-setting skills
- Have a methodical approach to updating, maintaining, and troubleshooting systems
Manor School is a vibrant, welcoming primary special school providing an Ofsted-judged ‘Outstanding’ specialist learning environment for pupils with a wide range of special needs. We have a clear and strong vision ‘love, learn, laugh’ which we achieve through creating a positive, engaging environment where pupils effectively learn. For further information on the role please view the Job Description and Person Specification.
Click BSAT Application Form for an application form.
We are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare and education of our children and expect all our staff to share this commitment. An enhanced DBS check and references will be required.
Completed application forms can be emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org
Closing Date: 9am Friday 13th July
Shortlisting: Friday 13th July
Interviews: Wednesday 18th July