Staff vacancy: IT Technician
36 hours per week – term time only + 3 weeks
Salary: Scale 3 £16781 plus London Weighting £1851 Pro Rata
Pro rata actual starting salary £16,972
We are seeking to appoint an IT Technician to support the Head of Communications, Infrastructure, and Data in the maintenance and development of the school’s IT.
The main duties will include:
- Updating and maintaining the school’s IT systems & devices (PCs, iPads, etc.)
- Dealing with daily faults/issues (as reported via the online reporting systems
- Assisting staff with educational and infrastructural projects
The successful applicant will need to:
- Be eager to learn (on-the-job training is provided for all aspects of this role)
- Have excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Have a strong work ethic, with excellent organisational and priority-setting skills
- Have a methodical approach to updating, maintaining, and troubleshooting systems
Manor School is a vibrant, welcoming primary special school providing an Ofsted-judged ‘Outstanding’ specialist learning environment for pupils with a wide range of special needs. We have a clear and strong vision ‘love, learn, laugh’ which we achieve through creating a positive, engaging environment where pupils effectively learn. For further information on the role please view the Job Description and Person Specification.
We are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare and education of our children and expect all our staff to share this commitment. An enhanced DBS check and references will be required.
Completed application forms can be emailed to email@example.com
Closing Date: 9am Monday 5th February
Shortlisting: Wednesday 7th February 2018
Interviews: Friday 9th February 2018