Staff vacancy: Verbal Behaviour Tutor
Starting salary: £21,186 (term time only)
Start date: 3rd September 2018
Due to expansion, we require a Verbal Behaviour Tutor for September 2018.
Based at either the Manor site or The Avenue Campus, we are seeking to appoint a Verbal Behaviour Tutor to join our vibrant and welcoming special school.
Part of the Brent Specialist Academy Trust (BSAT), Manor School provides an Ofsted-judged ‘Outstanding’ specialist learning environment for pupils with a wide range of special needs and we have a clear and strong vision ‘love, learn, laugh’ which we achieve through creating a positive, engaging environment where pupils effectively learn.
The Avenue Campus (NW6 7BQ) of Manor School provides specialist teaching based on the principles of Applied Behaviour Analysis/Verbal Behaviour. As the campus develops it will become a school in its own right – eventually educating children up to the age of 19.
We are looking for Tutors with the following qualities:
• Positive, energetic and creative tutors with a love of teaching and learning;
• Applicants who have a keen interest in developing skills in Verbal Behaviour;
• Tutors who have experience in positively managing behaviour;
• Experience or knowledge of autism and/or severe learning difficulties;
• The ability to plan and deliver individual and small group sessions.
• Confidence in collecting and analysing pupil data
We offer regular supervision and excellent CPD opportunities.
Completed application forms should also be emailed to: email@example.com
Closing date: 18th of June at 9am
Shortlisting: 18th of June
Interviews: 22nd of June